Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Review: Bioderma Makeup Remover

My favorite make up remover currently. So obsessed that I have it in all 3 sizes. Haha!


Bioderma is one of the gentlest yet most effective cleansers available. I have yet to meet anyone who is sensitive or doesn’t like it. It looks and feels just like water, yet it will remove all but the most stubborn of waterproof makeup. I discovered this after realizing that my skin was breaking out due to the prolonged usage of oil cleansers. Bioderma’s Créaline is probably the crème de la crème of micellaires – unperfumed, totally hypoallergenic and most importantly, very good value for money. 500ml for S$39.90 as compared to the Shu oil cleansers going for S$130 for 450ml. I'm glad my face decided to act up.

Application. I soak a cotton pad with the solution and begin removing my makeup. I usually end up using 2-3 pads depending on how much makeup I have to remove.  For eye makeup, I usually soak a cotton pad and place it over my eyes for about a minute before gently swiping the makeup away. I can usually get my waterproof mascara completely off with about 3 pads. For the toughest mascara however, I still need my trusty clinique eye make up remover to complete the task.

Overall, I like how the product is extremely gentle on the skin and does not leave it feeling dry like some cleansers do. I follow this process by my usual facial cleanser and everything is as good as new.

You may come across a name difference, with some bottles showing the label as, “Bioderma Sensibio” and others as “Bioderma Crealine”. From what I've learnt, both are essentially the same product. It's just currently marketed under the new name of “Sensibio”.

Have you tried the Bioderma Sensibio H2O solution and what did you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment