Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Sampar Skin Quenching Mist

Am not a fan of rosewater although I know the amazing moisturizing properties it contains. I often find the rose scent too overpowering and have on more than one occasion steer clear of products that contain it.

Until this. 



This I love. The rose scent is pretty light and I enjoy the mix of geranium in it as well. And the most important point of all, alcohol free. Always proud of products that are. Serves as a quick pick me up mid-day to refresh your makeup and to keep dryness at bay in air-conditioned offices. I find that my skin becomes less oily because it helps to moisturize the skin, tricking it into thinking that it has sufficient moisture hence sebum need not be overly produced to compensate for the dryness.  I use it as a toner before my moisturizing routine at night as well. 

I got this as a GWP during a X'mas sale at Renaza wellness. It retails for $36 on their website. But feelunique has it for £14 currently with free international delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment