Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Victoria Secret Body Mists

As you probably know, I love fragrances. I have over 20 bottles of perfume and yes, I do agree its excessive, but I use all of them. Different moods, outfits, weather and occasions to pair up with the many scents I own.

I used to match the colour of my perfumes with my outfits. Anna Sui secret wish when my outfit is green, Davidoff cool water when I'm in blue, and Calvin Klein eternity moment when I'm wearing pink. I know right... Like huh?! That was me 5 years ago. 

Then I went through a phase of buying a fragrance because it looks pretty on my dressing table. Anna Sui have the prettiest perfume bottles in the market. But I soon realize that their scents are all pretty similar. That's when I decided that I needed to shop for diversity and stop focusing on the packaging. 

Fast forward to today, I have since ventured into more grown up territories with perfumes such as Jo Malone and Chanel. I still love my CKs and Anna Suis but once you've experienced the lasting power of an Eau de Parfum, you'll think twice about purchasing an Eau de Toilette. 

But perfumes are really costly, and so I decided to look into budget options for scents I personally feel that Victoria Secret makes the most amazing feminine scents. I picked these up during a sale recently and am loving them all! These are body mists that I'll spritz on my wrist and neck instead of my regular perfumes on not so sunny days because they won't last as long if you perspire. I use it as a room spray as well to keep my room smelling awesome all the time!  


My absolute favorite of the lot is Pure Seduction. I'll highly recommend this if you want a fruity yet something not overpoweringly sweet like some of their scents can be. It smells so good! I find myself reaching for this the most often. 
Sheer love smells floral yet fresh. It has a lighter scent as compared to Pure Seduction which makes it a lighter alternative on days when you want to smell like the sweet girl next door, fresh faced and very girly. 
Aqua kiss is something my hubby loves. It doesn't have the 'sweet' scent that makes him cringe but the right amount of musky subtle sexiness combined with floral freshness that exudes a slightly mysterious persona as compared to the other two. 

P.s. I'm trying very hard to dissect the scents and I don't think I did a very good job. *hangs head*

41 days till Christmas!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment